Sunday, September 28, 2014

KeuTokki Kitten Collar Sweatshirt Review!

Hello again, lovelies!
Two reviews in one day? Oh my!


I don't remember how I found out about this cute little store, but I'm so glad I did because ahh cute products!! They sell a variety of different things, from stockings to sweaters, and dresses to skirts and everything in between! Tons of cute fashion!

I placed my order on September 17th! I got a shipping notification on September 22nd, and it arrived here on September 27th! The shipping was sooo fast, I was amazed! I didn't expect to receive it so quickly!
Everything was packed all nice and snug in this little package!

It was packaged in this little plastic bag, to keep it nice and safe!

Here it is, all unfolded and stuff. It had a few little fuzzies on it and was a tad wrinkly, but otherwise fine! I expected the wrinkles from the shipping anyways, haha.
Here's the stock photo from KeuTokki's website!
I picked this particular sweatshirt because I reaaally like cats, haha. It's kind of an obsession <3
Here's what it looks like on me!
Oh my goooosh this sweater is so warm and snug! It fits me perfectly! Usually I don't like fitted sweaters, but this one is just so nice and ahhh. I'm in love!
The little collar is a cute touch, too! (Sorry my hand is in the way, whoops ;;w)
The inside is a really nice, soft material. It'll definitely keep me warm in the winter months!
I'm incredibly satisfied with this sweater, so I'd give it a 6/5! I really recommend it to anyone that wants a cute sweater that'll keep you nice and toasty during the winter!
I'll definitely order from KeuTokki again! (I'm eyeing some of those cute skirts, hehe)

Thanks for reading my review!





No comments:

Post a Comment