Friday, September 26, 2014

Uniqso Dolly Eye BT Green Review~

Hello lovelies~!
How have you all been? School's been taking a toll on me recently...I'm always super tired! However, school gives me an excuse to dress cute, which I have been >w< It's made me feel pretty good! (You can check out my daily outfit posts on my instagram, @sunderbunny )


Anyways, onto what I'm reviewing!
I was fortunate enough to win one of Uniqso's contests! Their instagram giveaway, to be exact! I was so thrilled to win, I've never won anything before so ahhh, it made me so happy~!

This is my first Uniqso review!
I placed my order on September 3rd! It was shipped out September 10th, and arrived here on September 26th!
It came in this package! The package was a tad bent up, but everything inside was safe!
The little box that the lenses came in was so cute!!! It said Uniqso on the back, and it was just so cute omg the little bears made me so happy <3
I got a free lenses case with it! And it was green, to match my lenses, so I won't have to mark a name on 'em~!
I dislike opening these bottles, but I think they're super cute little bottles ;3;





Here's the stock photo from Uniqso's website!
I picked these because I really wanted green lenses! And they looked so cute, so I wanted to go for it~!

Here they are on my eyes! I've naturally got blue eyes with a green ring around the pupil! (Central Heterochromia ftw!)
I think the color looks super fantastic! I'm so so so in love with the way they look! They're super comfortable! I've already got huge eyes, but the enlarging effect was nice!
They don't look very natural, but...They're still cute!
All in all, I'm suuuper satisfied! c:


Looks like my Colossal Titan plush got into that second picture, my bad hehe
I'm incredibly satisfied with my order, and would give these lenses a 5/5! Thank you again for picking me for the giveaway, I'm super happy! And I'll definitely be ordering from Uniqso soon c:

Thanks for reading my review~










No comments:

Post a Comment