Sunday, September 28, 2014

PinkyParadise Geo Bella Brown Review~!

Hello cuties!
I've got another contact lens review for you today! (Two in one month, oh my gosh!)

Let's get right to it, then~!


This is my second order from PinkyParadise, and my first review of their products~

I placed my order on September 11th! I don't quite remember, but I believe they were shipped out on September 18th? And then they arrived here on September 26th!
The package arrived safely, and doesn't look too beat up! A tad bent but otherwise fine!
The contents of my parcel were not damaged, yay! The contacts were bundled in that red wrapping (foam, I think?). I was also sent two cute little freebies! A cutie contacts case and a little velcro hair pad! I believe it's used to hold back your bangs? I'm not really sure hehe but the packaging is kinda cute!

Here's a closeup of the lens case! These particular ones are a Hippo, which I think is super duper cute <3 (I have a blue hippo contact case for my blue circle lenses, which also happen to be from Pinky!)

Here they are! I've said it already, but I love these cute little bottles!
Here's the stock photo from PinkyParadise's website!
I picked these because I needed them for my Heather Mason cosplay! Also, I wanted to see what I would look like with brown eyes, hehe 

Here they are on my eyes! The lighting was a little wonky? but here you go!
They blend fantastically with my eyes, and they actually look quite natural! I already have very big eyes, so they don't look super strange or anything!
They're not really the color I was expecting, buuuut...They're very very nice anyways! They're also suuuuper comfortable! I kinda forgot I was wearing them while I was testing them out while running errands ahaha. I also got some compliments from random strangers, which has never ever happened before!


I look too sophisticated in these, omg. The second picture is a little thing I like to call 'something just dropped behind me and it was probably my cat, what did you do, cat?'
All in all, I give these lenses a 4.5/5! They weren't exactly the color I was hoping for, buuut they're so comfortable and so cute looking...I don't really mind it! I'll definitely order from PinkyParadise again~!

Thanks for reading my review~




No comments:

Post a Comment