Friday, September 12, 2014

Tokyo Otaku Mode White Alpacasso Review

Hello, lovelies~!
I finished my second week of school...I already miss summer! It's already gotten quite cold here in Michigan...I just want one more month of my short skirts and dresses and my crop tops! It seems like it's going to be sweater weather for now on! 
I'm not too devastated, as I've got quite the collection of sweaters! (Maybe I'll show them to you all one day, though I will be posting pictures of myself wearing them throughout the fall and winter on my instagram, @sunderbunny !)

Anyways, I'm here with another Tokyo Otaku Mode review! I love their products, haha.
This is my sixth order with TOM and my second review of them! 
I placed my order on September 7th, was alerted of the shipping on September 9th, and got the package on September 11th! I was super surprised at this incredibly fast shipping, as I didn't pay extra for faster shipping! And coming all the way from Japan...How awesome!
Here's the stock photo from TOM's website!
I already had two of the four alpacas included in Amuse's Rainbow series, so of course I just had to order the White one in the series! Now, I'm only missing the blue one, and then my set will be complete, mwahah~!
As with most of TOM's 50cm alpacas, it was shipped in this big box!
Annnd there she is, all nice and snug!
As per usual with TOM, I got this cute little folder that hold the receipt!
I also received this poster in the bottom of my box. I'm not exactly sure what series is, but the characters certainly are very cute! (Sorry for the poor picture, it's reflective and kept catching my light in the reflection!)
And here's the cutie herself! 
Her fur is super soft, as per usual with Amuse's adorable alpacas! She stands about 50 cm tall, perfect for snuggling! 
Here's a close up of her cute little face. I adore how visible the blush is on her white fur >w<
Here's the tags, which were attached...
....to the cloth tag on her butt! 
Here she is next to the rainbow (George Sewell) and pink (Luka) color variations from the Rainbow Alpacasso series!
I think I'm going to name her Heather Mason, because I'm obsessed with Silent Hill, hehe~
Selfie with my new baby uwu
All in all, I give this wonderful plush 5/5! The shipping was lightning fast, and as always, the product is fabulous! I'll always recommend Tokyo Otaku Mode to others whenever I can~
 Thanks for reading my review today! 



No comments:

Post a Comment