Sunday, December 7, 2014

Spreepicky Pink Seifuku Review~

Hello, lovelies! Long time no blog, huh?
Sorry for my absence, I've been sooo busy with school OTL
Annnyways, onto the review~!

Spreepicky is one of the cutest little stores on the internet! They have a fun of adorable fashion, some wigs, and even a few cosplays! They also just opened their own website, which I encourage you guys to go and check out!
I placed my order November 27th and it arrived at my house on December 6th! Not too shabby!

Here's the package it came in~ There were no rips or anything in the parcel!
Spreepicky's packaging is honestly the cutest. It has little hearts across the plastic <3
The quality of the seifuku was pretty good! It was a little thin but other than that, perfect! I also have to iron it haha, but that's because it was in the post!
Here's the stock image provided by Spreepicky's website~
I picked this Seifuku for a cosplay! And...because I really wanted a pink Seifuku!
 
Wahh the lighting is so weird! Makes my legs look like a completely different color than they are! And part of my semi-messy room got in the picture, wah :c
Anyways! This is what the seifuku looks like on me! It fits perfectly! Nothing's too loose or too tight and the material is so soft >w< It's a little thin, and a tad see-through, but Spreepicky warns you of that on their website, so I was prepared!

Here's a few more pictures~
(These are some cute tights I got on ebay ;3)

Luka and I are twinning <3 Pink buddies!


All in all, I rate this seifuku as a 5/5! The thin top really doesn't bother me at all! And everything fits nicely, which I quite enjoy! I'm definitely going to order from Spreepicky in the future! (Perhaps I'll be brave enough to try their website? c:)

Thanks for reading!






2 comments:

  1. What size did you order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for such a late reply, I didn't see this until now!
      I got a medium. For reference, my measurements are loosely Bust- 31 Waist- 25 Hips- 35 and I'm about 5 feet all c:

      Delete