Sunday, March 15, 2015

Uniqso Dolly Eye BT Blue Review~

Hey guys! Long time no see~! I've been super busy with school, so I haven't had a lot of free time! 

I found some time this weekend, however, to write this little review! Let's get started! 


Uniqso is one of my favorite places to buy circle lenses from! 

I placed my order on March 5th, and paid to have express shipping! I needed them for a convention coming up in just two weeks! I got the confirmation that it had shipped on March 10th, and it arrived to my house March 13th! Overall, it was super fast shipping and I'm super duper pleased with it c:
My contacts came in this huge parcel!
Which contained this smaller, cuter little parcel c;

Inside of the little parcel, where my contacts and a cute little case! I like that it was tinted blue, to match the color of my contacts! That's super handy for me, so I don't have to look inside of the case when I'm trying to quickly grab a pair of lenses to bring with me for shoots or conventions c:

 
I'm always going to love Uniqso's packaging. It is SO cute! And I love the little jars, even if I'm really awful at opening them OTL


Here's the stock photo that's on Uniqso's website!
I picked these because I needed blue lenses for an upcoming con, and I already own the Dolly Eye BT Green and love them, so why not try out the blue!
Here they are on my eyes! I've got naturally pale blue eyes with green around the pupil, so whenever I wear colored lenses, the little green part pokes out! 
I am in /love/ with these beautiful lenses! The color looks so good on my eyes,I think the BT series is definitely my favorite!


Do you wanna build a snoooowman~?
Ahaha, I know, I know. Frozen's pretty old now, but I loooove Princess Anna <3

All in all, I adore these beautiful lenses! I'm so glad I went with the Dolly Eye BT series, and I'll certainly be getting another pair from that series really soon! (I'm eyeing the brown or the grey, eheh.) I'd give these a 5/5! I hope to be ordering from Uniqso soon again, thank you for getting these to me so quickly!

Thanks for reading~!








2 comments:

  1. The colour is pretty! Very bold :> hehe you do look like princess anna

    ReplyDelete