Friday, July 31, 2015

Alois in Wonderland Cosplay - Spreepicky

Hello everyone! Sorry it's been such a long time since I've done a review! I've been kinda busy :<
But, let's not waste any time and get into the review!


I loooooove Spreepicky! They have the cutest clothes and cosplay items!

I placed my order on July 11th. I got the shipping confirmation on July 17th. My package arrived on July 27th! 

Here's the package it came in! It was pretty lightweight.

I love Spreepicky's packaging, it's always so cute! And the Sailor Moon postcard had a sweet little message on it! 



Here's the stock photo from Spreepicky's website! I actually got this to match a friend, who ordered the blue one for her Ciel cosplay >w<

 

This cosplay is SO comfortable! It fits me really, really well! I didn't have to adjust anything, which is always an amazing thing. It's also really easy to put on, and take off! I think my only issue is that the apron is kind of see through in certain lighting. I don't know how to fix this, so I'll just have to deal I suppose!


Here's a look at the little side opening in the shorts. I think it's super duper cute >W<


And of course, the back! Oh my gosh, look at her butt
The bow is so cute! 

Here's some selfies, because everyone loooves selfies c:



I'd rate this cosplay 4.5/5! It fits perfectly, it looks super cute, and the colors are very nice. If the apron wasn't see-through, this would have been a 5/5! I'm very happy with my order, and will always recommend Spreepicky to my friends! 

Thanks for reading!









1 comment: